WELCOME

Welcome to Scrap Tower, my little corner of the world, where I share my creativity with you.

I enjoy many forms of crafting, from paper crafting to sewing. I make custom greeting cards for family and friends. I've made unique custom cards commissioned by friends.

I am proud to have been a card maker for the organization Operation Write Home (OWH) for several years supplying 1,000+ handmade cards for our HEROES.

I continue to make cards as gifts or to sell and I am testing a few other sewing and crochet projects to sell.

My current charitable project is Sew Powerful Purse and I have sewn and donated 20+ purses in the past two years. I plan to donate 10+ purses in 2018.

I enjoy sharing my creative passion with others, including children in Sunday School and Bible School, etc.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

OWH VCMP - Challenge #6

Cards for Kids is the challenge submitted by Sybrina K at Scrapping With Purpose.

Sybrina provided a "Tic-Tac-Toe" board of techniques to choose from to help inspire us to make a Card perfect for a Hero to send home to a child in his or her life. We were challenged to use any three of the techniques on the board.

Here is the "Tic-Tac-Toe" board and Sybrina's cute card


Now for my Christmas Cards for Kids.  I made two and the first one really uses three techniques from the "Tic-Tac-Toe" board.
1 - Stamping and/or coloring
2 - Thing with 4 legs
3 - Kid-Friendly embellishments

Puppy Present

1 - Embossing
2 - Die cut oval shape
3 - Kid-Friendly embellishments



1 comment:

  1. Susan,

    Both of these cards are adorable! I love your paper choices in the first and the embossing on the second.

    Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge. Your little puppy and smiling Santa are sure to bring HUGE smiles to a couple of little ones' faces!

    ReplyDelete