WELCOME

Welcome to Scrap Tower, my little corner of the world, where I share my creativity with you.

I enjoy many forms of crafting, from paper crafting to sewing. I make custom greeting cards for family and friends. I've made unique custom cards commissioned by friends.

I am proud to have been a card maker for the organization Operation Write Home (OWH) for several years supplying 1,000+ handmade cards for our HEROES.

I continue to make cards as gifts or to sell and I am testing a few other sewing and crochet projects to sell.

My current charitable project is Sew Powerful Purse and I have sewn and donated 20+ purses in the past two years. I plan to donate 10+ purses in 2018.

I enjoy sharing my creative passion with others, including children in Sunday School and Bible School, etc.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Labor Day Weekend OWH VCMP - Challenge #5

Oh boy!   This one really got me.   Donna over at Donna inks challenged us to use the Masking Tape Block Stamping Technique.  Her card is beautiful!


My first attempt at the technique was not very successful.  I tried again, but wasn't really happy with the outcome.  I was about resigned to totally skip this Challenge.  I laid the stamped piece aside on Sunday evening and decided to revisit Challenge #5 later.

I looked at the stamped background piece again on Monday and came up with something that I like. This one is an everyday card - no Christmas or Winter.





No comments:

Post a Comment