WELCOME

Welcome to Scrap Tower, my little corner of the world, where I share my creativity with you.

I enjoy many forms of crafting, from paper crafting to sewing. I make custom greeting cards for family and friends. I've made unique custom cards commissioned by friends.

I am proud to have been a card maker for the organization Operation Write Home (OWH) for several years supplying 1,000+ handmade cards for our HEROES.

I continue to make cards as gifts or to sell and I am testing a few other sewing and crochet projects to sell.

My current charitable project is Sew Powerful Purse and I have sewn and donated 20+ purses in the past two years. I plan to donate 10+ purses in 2018.

I enjoy sharing my creative passion with others, including children in Sunday School and Bible School, etc.

Monday, September 3, 2012

OWH VCMP Challenge #2

OWH VCMP Challenge #2 is hosted by Cheries Corner of the World - It's time to cook!  A recipe challenge to make a card using 1 image, 2 patterned papers and 3 words.

I had this card already made up using scraps and inspired by an OWH sketch, although I don't remember which one.  I just love it when I can create such a pretty card from scraps left over from another project!

thinking of you



The patterned papers are from the K&Company Wild Saffron pad. Flowers, brad and pearls are from my stash. The sentiment is from Hampton Art We Make a Great Pair collection. I like this sentiment for this card because it is small and helped balance the layout.

Please let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so pretty! I love how all of the colors and papers match. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete