WELCOME

Welcome to Scrap Tower, my little corner of the world, where I share my creativity with you.

I enjoy many forms of crafting, from paper crafting to sewing. I make custom greeting cards for family and friends. I've made unique custom cards commissioned by friends.

I am proud to have been a card maker for the organization Operation Write Home (OWH) for several years supplying 1,000+ handmade cards for our HEROES.

I continue to make cards as gifts or to sell and I am testing a few other sewing and crochet projects to sell.

My current charitable project is Sew Powerful Purse and I have sewn and donated 20+ purses in the past two years. I plan to donate 10+ purses in 2018.

I enjoy sharing my creative passion with others, including children in Sunday School and Bible School, etc.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

OWH VCMP Challenge #7: CAS (Clean and Simple)

Challenge #7 is to create a Clean and Simple card.

Clean & Simple -- Happy Easter


I've had an idea to make a simple card like this for a few weeks since being inspired by a teen's Bible cover.  Since I am working on a few Easter cards, I decided to use the Easter theme. I love yellow and purple for Easter. I thought this would be a good choice to submit for this challenge.

I used cardstock from my on hand supplies.
The sentiment is from the Inkadinkado Happy Everything set #95284

This is a very simple design, but I think it is eye-catching.   What do you think?  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you offset the circles - I never think to do that. Great CAS card.

    thanks for playing along

    Barb HOusner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice CAS design. I could see it in many variations and for many occasions. It would be especially great for masculine cards. Glad you were able to join the OWH party!


    Paula S.
    OWH Blog Team

    ReplyDelete