WELCOME

Welcome to Scrap Tower, my little corner of the world, where I share my creativity with you.

I enjoy many forms of crafting, from paper crafting to sewing. I make custom greeting cards for family and friends. I've made unique custom cards commissioned by friends.

I am proud to have been a card maker for the organization Operation Write Home (OWH) for several years supplying 1,000+ handmade cards for our HEROES.

I continue to make cards as gifts or to sell and I am testing a few other sewing and crochet projects to sell.

My current charitable project is Sew Powerful Purse and I have sewn and donated 20+ purses in the past two years. I plan to donate 10+ purses in 2018.

I enjoy sharing my creative passion with others, including children in Sunday School and Bible School, etc.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

OWH VCMP Challenge #13: Embossing

This is my submission for the OWH VCMP Challenge #13: Embossing.


Happy Mother's Day


Embossing Folder:  Quickutz Geometric Circles
Patterned Paper:  American Crafts Botanique
Ribbon:  Offray
Stamp:  Studio G


At first, I did not like this embossing folder or buy it when I saw it.  I could not imagine how I would use it.  When I found this paper, I was inspired and went out to buy the embossing folder.


I first designed this card for my daughter-in-law in a set of thank you cards that I made as a Christmas gift for her. I changed the sentiment for Mother's Day.

3 comments:

  1. Susan, I love that embossing folder especially with that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty! Love that embossing folder and your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...extremely elegant and classy...very fitting of a card for someone as special as a mother...

    ReplyDelete