WELCOME

Welcome to Scrap Tower, my little corner of the world, where I share my creativity with you.

I enjoy many forms of crafting, from paper crafting to sewing. I make custom greeting cards for family and friends. I've made unique custom cards commissioned by friends.

I am proud to have been a card maker for the organization Operation Write Home (OWH) for several years supplying 1,000+ handmade cards for our HEROES.

I continue to make cards as gifts or to sell and I am testing a few other sewing and crochet projects to sell.

My current charitable project is Sew Powerful Purse and I have sewn and donated 20+ purses in the past two years. I plan to donate 10+ purses in 2018.

I enjoy sharing my creative passion with others, including children in Sunday School and Bible School, etc.

Monday, July 15, 2013

OWH Sketch #181 - Hello Handsome Cowboy

This week's Operation Write Home Sketch #181 was a challenge.


I had to look through my stamps and digital images to identify an image or sentiment that would fit the focal point square.  Once I did that it came together quickly.

Hello Handsome Cowboy
I really like this layout for the Distressed Cowboy rubber stamp (Stampabilities) and I matched the Hello Handsome clear stamp sentiment (Hero Arts) to round this one out as a masculine card.


Here is OWH Sketch #181 that I used for the inspiration for this card.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful theme for this card. Love the textures! Tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the burlap to add texture to the sketch - great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the western theme of your card - the paisley print is perfect! Thanks for giving us the sketch card sample for OWH today too! Great card with those classic cars :)

    ReplyDelete